Droll Yankees® New Generation® Sunflower/Mixed Seed Tube Bird Feeder - 1 lb
- Threaded base allows for addition of a seed tray or can be pole-mounted with the Threaded Pole Adapter
- Durable metal cap, base and ports powder-coated in a protective weather-resistant finish in forest green
- Snug-fitting sliding cap is easy for you to lift but hard for squirrels
- Top assembly is easily removed for cleaning
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate seed tube - won't yellow with age, dependably durable
- Seeds flow freely over patented seed baffle
- Proudly made in the USA
- Holds up to 1 lb of sunflower seed and mixed seed
Attract songbirds to your yard with this reliable, heavy-duty bird feeder. The sturdy metal top, base and ports are powder-coated in forest green and resist chipping or fading, and the ports resist squirrel chewing. The durable UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube keeps seed levels visible so you know when it's time to refill. The feeder can be hung by its sturdy stainless steel bail wire, and the threaded base allows for pole-mounting or the attachment of a seed tray.
Featured as one of the best bird feeders by the New York Times' Wirecutter!
Cleaning: Dirty bird feeders spread disease. We recommend cleaning your feeders weekly, or monthly at a minimum. Do not put your feeder in the dishwasher as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Clean your feeders outdoors with a large bucket, and always wear gloves when cleaning. Soak your feeder in a 9:1 solution of water and bleach for 15 minutes. Then use a bird feeder brush to scrub the feeder with dish soap and water. Refill when completely dry.
Birds that use this feeder
|Droll Yankees® New Generation® Sunflower/Mixed Seed Tube Bird Feeder, 1 lb Capacity, 15 Inch|
|Dimensions||15"h x 5.25"w x 3.3"d|
|Mounting||Hang or pole mount|
|Construction||UV-stabilized polycarbonate, metal|
|Warranty||Droll Yankees Forever Promise|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|